All the child sweatshops in poverty-stricken nations mumbo jumbo aside, you have to admit that Nike makes some pretty bad ass commercials. For over twenty years Nike has looked upon Portland agency Weiden+Kennedy as their primary. During that time they have continually created some of the most memorable and inspiring commercials on television.
11. I FEEL PRETTY
This commercial has everything you need for a classic. A catchy tune that is sure to get stuck in the viewers minds. 2 – A hot little Russian blond tennis phenom. And Johnny Mac.
11. Rodman kicks a photographer
10. Redskin causes Blue Balls
9. That trailer trash girl who hit that other pretty girl, and then yadda yadda someone cried a lot
8. What did the Five Fingers say to your neck? B-I-T-C-H S-L-A-P
7. “I SAID BUTTON-HOOK MOTHER F*CKER”
6. Bet those helmets with tinted visors don’t look so gay now, huh?
5. White men can’t jump. Or run into a fight
4. Dale Hunter, doing one of the many dumb Dale Hunter things in his career
3. No worries, I didn’t want to walk or move my limbs again anyways. Your good 🙂
2. Enter the Dragon was probably not a good call for movies to be played before the game
1. Don’t MOVE! I swear there was a fly on your helmet.
Bonus: Cocains a hell of a drug!