11. How to read a book by Mortimer J. Adler
10. Pooh Gets Stuck by Isabel Gaines
What can I say? Shit happens. PS could that hill look anymore like an asshole?
9. Games you can play with your pussy
I thought there was only one game to play? The one I play is called fumble around trying to find the little man in the boat. This game usually last about 45 min and I always loose and results with me curled up in a ball, crying in the corner of the shower with a sever case of blue balls. I don’t know why I keep playing?
8. The stray shopping carts of Easter North America by Julian Montague
7. The history of lesbian hair and other tales of bent life in a straight world by Mary Dugger
6. How to Good-bye Depression If you constrict anus 100 times everyday. Malarkey? or Effective way? by Hiroyuki Nishigaki
5. How to avoid huge ships by Captain John W. Trimmer
Beauty!!! Wow. That’s like writing a book about How to avoid Killer Glaciers moving at .000000000000034 miles per hr a year.
4. The big book of lesbian horse stories by Alisa Surkis and Monica Nolan
Was this the source material for Brokeback Mountain? And I’d bet my saggy, sweaty balls that neither of the authors is straight.
3. A Hand in the bush. The fine art of vaginal fisting by Deborah Addington
Will this book be on my x-mas wish list this year? That’s a BIG 10-4!
2. If you want closure in your relationship, start with your legs by Big Boom
1. Anybody can be cool…But awesome takes practice by Lorraine Peterson
Amen Lorraine, amen.